TERMS TO KNOW
• Bagasse - the remaining product mass pulp after renewable and sustainable raw materials (Bamboo, Reed, Rice, Hemp and Sugarcane) are processed from the fields.
• CPLA - CPLA is High Heat Poly Lactic Acid which is a nature- based NatureWorks plastic made from corn, an annually renewable resource. CPLA is used for hot food and liquids and is microwavable up to 212 F.
• PLA - Poly Lactic Acid is a starched-based material made from corn that can be formed into plastic tableware products.
• PSM - Plastized Starch Material can consist of up to 20% of petroleum based resin such as Polypropylene.
• Renewable and Sustainable Resources - Raw materials, such as corn and sugarcane, that can be transplanted, harvested, and replanted in a year's time, versus trees that require years to grow.
• Biodegradable - solid materials that will degrade as a result of natural bacteria activity and will disappear into the environment over a period of time.
• Compostable - solid biodegradable materials that decay into a nutrient-rich, natural material under controlled conditions in a commercial composting facility utilizing controlled micro-organisms, humidity and temperature.
• Post-Consumer Recycled Material - Material such as corrugated boxes and newspapers reclaimed from home and institutional recycling.
Click Here for more information about GreenGood Products