Double Wall Insulated Hot Cups

NOW in 2 versions PE Lined and 100% Compostable BIO-AIR
with Travel-Safe and Drink Thru Dome Lids

ECO-FRIENDLY -MADE OF 42% POST CONSUMER RECYCLED MATERIAL

PE Lined AIR double wall cups "Green Coffee Cup" PE Lined double wall cups "White" 100% Compostable BIO-AIR Double Wall hot cups
AC20CC AC8W GG-AC8BIO

Features and Benefits:

  • Double Wall Insulated Chamber keeps outside wall 25 degrees cooler to the touch -    No Heat Jacket is Required

  • Acts like a Paper Board Thermos keeping liquid hotter

  • New double wall technology, cups made by state of the art German machine.
  • Sturdy Rigid Cup, Improved handling through maximum stability of the structure
  • 0 % Leakers with fitted Lids
  • AIR Cup Brochure
  • NEW 100% Compostable Version BIO-AIR from GreenGood
  • Made of 42% post-consumer recycled material - making it the most eco-friendly insulated cup in the industry
    • Outside layer is made of 99% post-consumer recycled material such as corrugated boxes and newspapers reclaimed from home and institutional recycling. The other 1% is the biodegradable clay printing
 

AIR Insulated Hot Cups 

Uses 2 Lid sizes : One lid (8) fits 8 oz  hot cups/ One lid (12/16) fits 10, 12, 16, 20, 24 oz hot cups

 

   
10 oz 100% Compostable BIO-AIR Insulated Hot Cups 500/cs NEW!!!
Qty: Price: $109.00 (Includes Shipping)    

 
GG-AIR10BIOGG-AIR10BIO
GG-AIR10BIO
click image to enlarge

Item Name 

10 oz 100% Compostable BIO-AIR Insulated Hot Cup

Item No. GG-AIR10BIO  
Size 16 oz  
Packing  20/25  
Quantity per Case 500  
 
12oz Double Wall Insulated Hot Cup White Design 500/cs
Qty: Price: $101.00 (Includes Shipping)
      
 
 
AC12W
PD-AIR12W

 

Item Name 

12 oz AIR Insulated Double Wall Hot Cup “WHITE” Design

Item No. PD-AIR12W  
Size 12 oz  
Packing 20/25  
Quantity per Case 500
 
     
   
20oz Double Wall Insulated Hot Cup White Design 375/cs    NEW CASE PACK!!!
Qty: Price: $125.00 (Includes Shipping)
      
 
 
PD-AIR20W 20 oz AIR Insulated Double Wall Hot cups
PD-AIR20W

 

Item Name 

20 oz AIR Insulated Double Wall Hot Cup “WHITE” Design

Item No. PD-AIR20W  
Size 20 oz  
Packing 25/15  
Quantity per Case 375
 
     
 
20oz Double Wall Insulated Hot Cup COFFEE CUP Design 375/cs    NEW CASE PACK!!!
Qty: Price: $125.00 (Includes Shipping)
      
 
AC20CC

PD-AIR20CC
 

Item Name

20 oz AIR Insulated Hot Cup " Coffee Cup" Design

Item No. PD-AIR20CC  
Size 20 oz

 

Packing 25/15  
Quantity per Case 375  
 

White Flat Vented Lid for 4oz Hot Cups
Qty: Price: $40.00 (Includes Shipping) 1000/cs

 


PD-TL4

Item Name

White Flat Vented Lid for 4oz Hot Cups
Item No. PD-TL4
Size fits 4 oz hot cups
Packing (Inner) 10/1000
Quantity per Case 1000
Cu. Ft. 0.67
Category Lid
 
White Travel-Safe Dome Lid for 8oz Hot Cups
Qty: Price: $57.00 (Includes Shipping) 1000/cs
 

LPA8W

Item Name

White Travel-Safe Dome Lid for 8oz Hot Cups
Item No. PD-LPA8W
Size for 8 oz cup
Packing (Inner) 10/1000
Quantity per Case 1000
Cu. Ft. 1.48
Category Lid
   
Lid Dome Drink-Thru Black for 8 oz Hot Cups
Qty: Price: $57.00 (Includes Shipping) 1000/cs
   
LTG1216b
PD-LTG8B

Item Name

Lid Dome Drink-Thru Black for 8 oz Hot Cups
Item No. PD-LTG8B
Size for 8 oz
Packing (Inner) 10/100
Quantity per Case 1000
Cu. Ft. 1.90
Category Lid
   
Drink-Thru White Dome Sip Lid for 10/12/16/20/24 oz Hot Cups 500/cs
Qty: Price: $34.00 (Includes Shipping) NEW PACK 500/cs OUT OF STOCK
EK-12/16WEK-12/16W - top
EK-12/16W

Item Name

White Drink-Thru Dome Sip Lid for 10,12,16,20,24 oz Hot Cups 500/cs
Item No. EK-12/16W
Size for 10/12/16/20/24 oz Hot Cups
Packing (Inner) 10/50
Quantity per Case 500
Category Lid
 
 
 
 
 
HOME    OUR COMPANY    ORDER INFORMATION    CONTACT US
Copyright 2019 Carrie Cups, LLC